18/06/2012

Andrej, flores e spikes

Untitled-1
Andrej Pejic by Mariah Jelena for Black Magazine, Spring/Summer 2012

Andrej Pejic by Mariah Jelena (My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair - Black #16 Spring-Summ (2)Andrej Pejic by Mariah Jelena (My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair - Black #16 Spring-Summ (3)Andrej Pejic by Mariah Jelena (My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair - Black #16 Spring-Summ (6)Andrej Pejic by Mariah Jelena (My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair - Black #16 Spring-Summ (7)Andrej Pejic by Mariah Jelena (My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair - Black #16 Spring-Summ (8)Andrej Pejic by Mariah Jelena (My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair - Black #16 Spring-Summ (9)Andrej Pejic by Mariah Jelena (My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair - Black #16 Spring-Summ (11)Andrej Pejic by Mariah Jelena (My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair - Black #16 Spring-Summ (10)Andrej Pejic by Mariah Jelena (My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair - Black #16 Spring-Summ (4)Andrej Pejic by Mariah Jelena (My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair - Black #16 Spring-Summ (5)

Nenhum comentário: